Booking & Prices
- The standard booking period for Rhydd Barn is Friday-to-Friday: arrive Friday no earlier than 4.00pm (16.00), depart Friday by 10.00am (10.00).
- To book with us, you will need to download our booking form (see below), fill it in, and send it to us with a cheque for the appropriate deposit.
- Please double check the availability of your desired week(s) first by email or telephone (see our brochure for telephone number).
Booking prices and booking procedure for Rhydd Barn
The table below shows our prices per week. The cost of your stay varies depending on the time of year. Unfortunately, as a result of the extra work for our cleaner and caretaker due to Covid-19 (coronavirus) we have had to raise our prices for the first time in three years.
Booking prices effective from 14 August 2020
- The above prices include £50 deposit to secure your booking. This is payable at the time of booking (‘booking deposit’).
- We also require an additional refundable £50 ‘tidiness deposit’ for each week of your stay. This will be returned to you as long as the barn is left in the same state of cleanliness and tidiness as when you arrived.
Therefore visitors should send a total of £100 for a one week stay (£50 booking deposit plus £50 refundable tidiness deposit), £150 for a two week stay (£50 booking deposit plus £100 refundable tidiness deposit), etc. Please send your cheques to cover the deposits with your booking form at the time of booking your stay (see below).
The remaining balance (price in the table multiplied by number of weeks less £50 booking deposit) is due 28 days before your holiday.
Price includes electricity, gas, water and, wifi.
Currently, due to Covid-19 (coronavirus), we encourage visitors to bring their own bed linen and towels. We can provide these for you if you wish at an extra charge of £10 per week. Please indicate your preference on your booking form.
How to book your stay at Rhydd Barn
Our usual week’s booking period is Friday to Friday (4.00pm [16.00] on Friday of arrival to 10.00am [10.00] on Friday of departure).
Please confirm with us, via email or telephone, that the Barn is available on your desired dates. We try to keep our availability calendar bang up to date, but we cannot guarantee it. Our email address is info[at]rhyddbarn[dot]co[dot]uk. Our telephone number is in our downloadable Brochure.
Having confirmed that your desired dates are available (we will reserve your dates for you), please download our Booking Form (which includes our Terms and Conditions). Print out the Booking Form, fill it in, and send it to the address shown on the form together with a £100 cheque to cover your deposits as detailed above.
The remaining balance should be paid 28 days before your holiday.
To enquire about booking or anything else, our email address is info[at]rhyddbarn[dot]co[dot]uk.
You can make enquiries by telephone using the telephone number in our Brochure.
Short stays and non Friday-to-Friday stays may be available. Please email or telephone us.
For a brochure of the details on this website (in pdf format) please download our Brochure.
Points to note
- Having one ensuite bedroom, Rhydd Barn is ideally suited for a maximum of two adults. It is not recommended for children.
- The weekly charge includes electricity, gas, water, and wi-fi.
- The Barn is available from 4.00pm (16.00) on the day of arrival until 10.00am (10.00) on the day of departure.
- Strictly no smoking in the barn or converted pigsty please.
- No pets please.
- Access Statement available (click on appropriate link in the Downloads link at the bottom of the page).
- Bed linen and towels are provided at an extra charge of £10 per week.