Booking & Prices
- To book with us, you will need to download our booking form, fill it in, and send it to us with a cheque for the appropriate booking deposit (see below). Our address is on the booking form.
- Please double check the availability of your desired week(s) with us, either by email or telephone—download our booking form or brochure for our contact details. We will reserve your dates immediately but please send your booking form in as soon as possible.
- The standard booking period for Rhydd Barn is Friday-to-Friday: arrive Friday no earlier than 4.00pm (16.00), depart Friday by 10.00am (10.00).
Booking prices and booking procedure for Rhydd Barn
The table below shows our prices per week. The cost of your stay varies depending on the time of year.
Prices effective on bookings taken after 28 November 2021
- A £50 per week deposit to secure your booking is payable at the time of booking (‘booking deposit’).
- We also require an additional refundable £50 ‘good housekeeping deposit’ for each week of your stay. This is to be paid 28 days before your holiday along with the remaining balance for your holiday. The good housekeeping deposit will be returned to you as long as the barn is left in the same state of cleanliness and tidiness as when you arrived.
Therefore, when you book your stay, please send a total of £50 booking deposit for a one week stay, £100 for a two week stay etc… Send your deposit cheque with your booking form to the address on the form.
The remaining balance plus the refundable tidiness deposit (£50 per week) are due 28 days before your holiday. We will normally remind you by post, or email, when this is due.
The booking price includes electricity, gas, water, and wifi.
The booking price includes provision of a double duvet with protective cover and four pillows with protective covers. Visitors must bring their own bed linen (sheets, pillow cases, duvet cover) and towels. OR we can provide all of it for you at an extra charge of £10 per week (all items we provide will be sanitised). OR visitors may bring everything (including duvet and pillows). Please indicate your preference by ticking the appropriate box on the booking form.
Unfortunately, but depending on the cirumstances, we would normally not refund your booking deposit if you have to cancel your holiday booking.
How to book your stay at Rhydd Barn
It is important that you please confirm with us, via email or telephone, that the Barn is available on your desired dates. We try to keep our availability calendar bang up to date, but we cannot guarantee it. Our email address is info[at]rhyddbarn[dot]co[dot]uk. Our telephone number is in our downloadable Brochure.
Having confirmed that your desired dates are available (we will reserve your dates for you), please download our Booking Form (which includes our Terms and Conditions). Print out the Booking Form, fill it in, and send it to the address shown on the form together with a cheque to cover your booking deposit as detailed above.
Alternatively, use the free Adobe Fill & Sign app for tablet and smartphone (or download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software for desktop) to fill in our booking form directly on your screen, save it, and email it back to us without the need for printing and scanning. Or you can still print it out when filled in.
Email or telephone us for our bank details if you would rather pay by online banking.
The remaining balance should be paid 28 days before your holiday.
The remaining balance will include:
- the cost of your holiday less the booking deposit
- the good housekeeping deposit (£50/week as detailed above)
- a bed linen/towel charge (£10/week) if you have requested that we supply them
To enquire about booking or anything else, our email address is info[at]rhyddbarn[dot]co[dot]uk.
Short stays and non Friday-to-Friday stays may be available. Please email or telephone us.
For a printable document summarising the details on this website (in pdf format) please download our Brochure.
Points to note
- Having one ensuite bedroom, Rhydd Barn is ideally suited for a maximum of two adults. It is not recommended for children.
- The weekly charge includes electricity, gas, water, and wi-fi.
- The Barn is available from 4.00pm (16.00) on the day of arrival until 10.00am (10.00) on the day of departure.
- Strictly no smoking in the barn or converted pigsty please.
- No pets please.
- Access Statement available (click on appropriate link on our Downloads page.
- Sanitised bed linen and towels are provided at an extra charge of £10 per week.
- Depending on the cirumstances, we would normally not refund your booking deposit if you have to cancel your holiday booking.