Four Star Gold Award for 2020
We are pleased to announce that Rhydd Barn has, yet again, been awarded a Four Star Gold Award rating by VisitEngland (the official tourist board for England).
Here is the summary from the report:
- A great location for exploring the Malvern Hills and surrounding area.
- The Proprietor is to be congratulated on the continued investment. This past year as well as ongoing redecoration, investment has included:
- The re staining of exterior woodwork helping to greatly “lift” overall initial impressions.
- Again, the re planting of planters and re planting/landscaping of the main drive entrance adding to the first impression and feel of the barn. New edging to the gravel drive “finishing off” the appearance. A real credit to the owners.
- A new Smart television along with USB chargers, a great benefit to potential guests. The re staining of exterior woodwork painting of the exterior metal work helping to greatly “lift” overall initial impressions.
- Other enhancements that help to further meet with market expectations include a new additional freezer, a great additional asset.
- The new toaster and kettle along with new omelette pan and compost caddy also very much to be commended.
- Again, the ongoing replacing and upgrading of kitchen utensils helps to further meet with market expectations.
- New night lights helping to enhance safety and guest access at night.
- Special mention should also once again be given for the very high standards of cleanliness noted on this visit, and for which Ms Boaz and the team are to be congratulated.